Greater Pine Island Chamber of Commerce (GPICC)
The Greater Pine Island Chamber of Commerce is an organization of volunteer business people who endeavor to develop, encourage, promote, and protect the commercial, professional, financial, and general
business interest of the greater Pine Island area and its trade area.
• Development and updates to the GPICC Website
• Operation of the GPICC Visitor’s Information Center
• Publication of the Pine Island Tourism Brochure
• Publication of the GPICC Business Directory
• Mango Mania – Promotion of Pine Island
• Monthly member “Business after Hours” for networking and informational presentations.
• Produce and distribute monthly information e-newsletter
• Monthly member “Breakfast” for networking and featured guest speaker.
• GPICC Tourism Brochure with display ads
• GPICC Area Business Directory – display ads
• Visitor’s Information Center – Brochures
• Spotlight business of the month – Website and Visitors Info Center
• Social Media site, i.e. – facebook and tweets
• GPICC weekly Happenings email
The majority of funding for these activities comes from member dues or advertising. A small amount of additional funding is granted from Lee County Visitors Bureau to pay for the out of county advertising for
The Greater Pine Island Chamber is governed by a 15 member elected board, five (5) that are elected each year to service for three (3) years and representing a variety of local businesses. The Executive board includes a president, vice president, secretary and treasurer. The Chamber employs a Chamber Director to coordinate membership, activities and manage the Visitor’s Information Center. The Board sets policy for the organization and divides the responsibilities into committees as follows: