Greater Pine Island Chamber of Commerce
Seafood & FARMERS MARKET Operating
Policies & PROCEDURES
The Greater Pine Island Chamber of Commerce Seafood & Farmers Market is in its early stages of becoming one of the most popular markets in SW Florida. We are known throughout our community for our quality markets with excellent fresh produce, seafood, bakery items, and native plants.
To make sure we keep with the excellent quality, we ask that potential vendors complete the vendor application and return it to the Greater Pine Island Chamber of Commerce
Applications can be sent by:
The Greater Pine Island Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 325
Matlacha, FL 33993
- Please note that your application does not guarantee acceptance as a vendor for The Greater Pine Island Chamber of Commerce Fish & Farmers Market.
- The Market Committee will select vendors with consideration being given to ensure the quality and integrity of The Greater Pine Island Chamber of Commerce Fish & Farmers Market
- The Market Committee reserves the rights to decline the participation of vendors that do not the objectives or criteria of the market.
- Any additional products not listed on the application will need to be approved by Market Committee.
- The Greater Pine Island Chamber of Commerce Seafood & Farmers Market will accept crafts vendors on a limited basis. The market is not intended to be a craft or flea market. The center of the market is food related, we would give preference over non-food related items.